TO BE READ PRIOR TO THE PURCHASE AND/OR USE OF DC GUNLEATHER.
The warnings on this page are intended to protect both you, the consumer, and myself, the manufacturer.
All firearms are dangerous if not handled with care. Serious injury and/or death may result if any of the following are not carefully considered.
- Holsters from DC Gunleather are designed to be used with firearms in their original configurations. Grip and/or trigger modifications may affect the usability of the holster and could lead to an accidental discharge.
- Do not alter a DC Gunleather holster in any way.
- Do not apply mink, neatsfoot, or other oils. This will soften the leather and could cause an accidental discharge.
- Do not use your DC Gunleather holster for any firearm other than the one it was designed to fit. Every DC Gunleather holster has been wet molded and built to very tight tolerances for a specific firearm. Attempting to use a DC Gunleather holster with any firearm other than the one it was intended for may result in an accidental discharge.
- Do not allow your cover garment or other clothing to interfere when holstering your firearm. Failure to clear the area when holstering your weapon may result in an accidental discharge.